Catholic Worker House Needs (updated 12 July 2021)
Des Moines Catholic Worker House relies on your generous donations to serve our community.
- Shampoo/deodorant/razors/soap/lotion/ toothpaste/toothbrushes
- Toilet paper
- Laundry soap
- To-go boxes, coffee cups and lids/plastic forks and spoons
- Onion and garlic powder
- Canned tuna/creamed soups
- Pastas / mac & cheese/ Velveeta cheese
- Soy Sauce
- Summer clothes (shorts, tank tops, sandals)
- Women’s bras and underwear (all sizes)
- Men’s underwear (all sizes)
Donations for Catholic Worker House should be brought to the next in-person service on July 18. Drop-off donations at the Pokorny-Gelhaus residence have been discontinued.
Or deliver directly to CW House: Go to back door of Dingman House, 1310 7th St. (Alley off Indiana Ave., one block north of University Ave. Open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, 3:00-6:30 p.m.; Saturday, noon-2:00 p.m. or call ahead.)
Also needed: Fully vaccinated volunteers. If interested, please contact:
Frank Cordaro, firstname.lastname@example.org; 515-490-2490
Jenny Rodrigues Santos, email@example.com; 781-985-4068
Austin Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org; 515-971-8721
Send monetary contributions to Des Moines Catholic Worker, P.O. Box 4551, Des Moines, 50305.
Or make a direct donation at https://paypal.me/dmcatholicworker?locale.x=en_US
We are thankful for your donations and support that enable us to serve our neighbors.