Catholic Worker House Needs (updated 2 September 2021)
Des Moines Catholic Worker House has reopened and relies on your generous donations to serve our community.
Hygiene (small and large):
- Shampoo/deodorant/razors/soap/lotion/ toothpaste/toothbrushes/toilet paper
- To-go boxes/ coffee cups and lids/ plastic forks and spoons/ plastic bags for carry-out
- Pastas/ mac & cheese/ Velveeta cheese/ creamed soups/ soy sauce
- Lots of meat
- Socks/ shorts/ tank tops/ sandals/ t-shirts
- All sizes of women’s bras and underwear and men’s underwear
- Blankets/sheets/sleeping bags
- Murphy’s Oil Soap/ laundry detergent/ garbage bags
Please deliver items directly to CW House: Go to back door of Dingman House, 1310 7th St. (Alley off Indiana Ave., one block north of University Ave. Open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, 3:00-6:30 p.m.; Saturday, noon-2:00 p.m. or call ahead.)
Also needed: Fully vaccinated volunteers. If interested, please contact:
Frank Cordaro, firstname.lastname@example.org; 515-490-2490
Jenny Rodrigues Santos, email@example.com; 781-985-4068
Austin Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org; 515-971-8721
Send monetary contributions to Des Moines Catholic Worker, P.O. Box 4551, Des Moines, 50305.
Or make a direct donation at https://paypal.me/dmcatholicworker?locale.x=en_US
We are thankful for your donations and support that enable us to serve our neighbors.